InterCor (Interoperable Corridors) aims to link and jointly implement the C-ITS corridor initiatives of France, Belgium, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands.
France and the Netherlands are building on the existing initiatives:
The aim of the project is to enable vehicles and road infrastructure to exchange data via cellular communication technology and ITS G5 networks (Wifi-p), or a combination of these. The overall aim is to make the mobility of people and goods safer, more efficient, more sustainable and easier.
In InterCor, Rijkswaterstaat is working with Belgium, France and the United Kingdom on the possibility of seven C-ITS services working together across borders. In doing, we are contributing to the Dutch and European smart mobility developments.
2016 – 2019
- Department for Transport (UK)
- I-FRET (FR)
- The Province of Noord-Brabant (NL)
- Ertico ITS Europe (BE)
- IFSTTAR (FR)
- The Province of Utrecht (NL)
- TELECOM ParisTech (FR)
- Flemish Ministry and Public Works (MOW) (BE)
- MGI (FR)
- Université de Reims Champagne-Ardenne (FR)
- Neo GLS (FR)
- Ministère de la Transition écologique et solidaire (FR)
- Sanef (FR)
- Université de Valenciennes et du Hainaut-Cambrésis (FR)
- Idnomic (FR)